Thursday, February 16, 2012

Erratic Momma on Blogging.... so far.

I've officially been posting on this blog for two weeks now.  I love it!  Honestly, I'm not sure what I thought I'd get out of this whole blogging thing.  But what I have gotten is a sense of accomplishment.  I find myself trying to come up with ideas that will be blog worthy, and in doing those things, my life just feels more fulfilling.   It's not just about the blogging.  It's about building a relationship with my kids doing the things I'm blogging about.  Doing different and fun things.  Connecting with other blogs, getting new ideas, finding out what other people like.  It's given me a new purpose, a new drive.  I want to make more things, with my kids or for myself, and I love documenting the experience.  And it makes me want to live a better life.  I'm finding so many great organization tips out there.  Like this meal planning board from Oh So Chichi!  I can actually imagine maybe starting some meal planning here.  Maybe.  Wouldn't it be great if I did?

Also...  I can't believe how many hits this blog has been getting!  I officially have over 500 page views.  Where are all these views coming from?  Who are you?  It's worldwide!  I've got page views from Canada, Germany, Russia, Australia, Guatemala, Japan and the Netherlands.  Seriously.  I'm very excited about this.  I thought I'd get a few from my friends and then it'd sort of fizzle out.  So, if you're stumbling upon this blog and we don't know each other, leave a comment and say hi...  I'll say hi back!  Even if we do know each other...  That's cool too...

So what's my goal for this blog now?  Honestly, I'm not too sure.  I started it up for fun, and I intend to keep it that way.  Fun, and hopefully informational.  I've been reading a lot of inspirational blogs lately, and I think I would like it if one day this blog is considered useful, too.  I'm still pretty new to it, so I know I have a lot of polishing and growing to do, and there will be ups and downs, but I can't wait to see what's in store for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment